Rancor Pin and Patch Set
Material: Hard Enamel
Features: 3D Pin
Size: 1.375 Inches
Finish: Antique Gold
Size: 3.5 inches
Special Material: Iron on backing
Iron-on Patch instructions:
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Designed by Nic Cowan